To further strengthen business development activities in our two sister companies – Roland Plastics Ltd and Electronic Terminations Ltd –We are appointing a Business Development Executive to oversee and manage all client related business activities. This is both a pro active role to attract new business as well as a maintenance function to support and increase business with existing clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings in accordance with agreed target areas.
- Planning and overseeing new business development and marketing initiatives
- Researching organisations and industry related media to find new opportunities
- Maintaining ongoing contact and developing new business
- Creating and maintaining networking opportunities, attending industry events and exhibitions, representing both companies, and obtaining validated leads
- Liaison with management, production and QA,
- Timely handling and responding to customer enquiries and queries
- Maintaining and updating current database, creating personalised and transparent follow up system
- Developing new new business opportunities by utilising variety of social media and managing and updating the companies websites
- Arranging and hosting client visits to Wickham Market
Personal and professional attributes:
- Proven track record in all areas of business development, sales and marketing
- Ability to operate in a “hands-on” small team environment
- Presenting business concepts in front of client audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative and with minimal support
- Proficient in all aspects of IT and related software applications
- Flexibility to meet changeable demands of the role.
- Competitive base salary and generous commission scheme
- Flexible working hours – on a full time basis
- Pleasant office environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Other fringe benefits for discussion
Starting date flexible, but by latest 1st April 2020.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV, we will endeavour to respond within 7 days of the closing date, 10th January 2020